Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Posting Schedule

If you're thinking about subscribing to this blog, I will probably post most Tuesdays. With my other blog requiring posts Wednesdays and Saturdays, this fits into my work schedule. It is my hope that soon I will have enough stuff to be useful to people who are thinking about getting paid to write, getting paid to blog, or managing online stores (either their own products, or someone else's). In any case, I hope to start 2011 with useful information every week to help you get started on your way. In the meantime, happy holidays, and here's a nifty resource: Fifty Ways to Make a Dollar a Day Online. Read the article, find your strengths, begin thinking about the process, and get ready to end 2011 more financially secure than when you started!

Buy at Art.com
Finance Major
F. Frusius M.d.
9x12 Gicle...
Buy From Art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Don't waste your time spamming, because you'll also be wasting my time deleting your comment. Thank you.